These photos are glorious.
TEN YEARS AGO. I don’t remember wearing my shirts like this! Must have been a one or two day phase… Weird.
Items of note in these photos:
* Russ’ “Enema of the State” era Blink 182 magnet.
* I’m holding a Super Mario Bros 3 cartridge, a game that will always be close to my heart…even though I suck at it.
* My Dexter’s Lab magnet that came out of a Pop Tarts box. This magnet is still on my fridge today, for whatever reason.
* Completely empty wine rack. I’m sure the fridge is packed with PBR and Kamchatka Vodka. I *think* I’d left my Mike’s Hard Lemonade phase by this point.
* Pizza Express and Avers ads on the fridge…when they were both still under ten bucks for a large pizza, bread sticks and two large sodas. I want Pizza Express every moment of my life.
* The black sticker on the fridge was there when we moved in and (appropriately) says, “No One Gives a Damn About Your Band.”
* I don’t know where that glass head came from…but I’m pretty sure you brought it over from your house.
* I still have that microwave.
The head was not mine!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.