No babies for me, but babies for everyone else.
It’s been keeping me busy.
For more baby goodness, check out my other blog.
I am thirty now.
To celebrate, I did the following:
1) A lunch with the law school girls that included a BABY.
2) Played with someone who turned three TODAY on the birthday of someone who turned 31.
3) A night spent in Ankeny and West Des Moines but ultimately ending in a trip to Carl’s and blasts from the past.
5) Slept off an awful sunburn for 4 hours.
6) FONDUE! (Photo courtesy of Janelle)
7) Ringing in thirty at Carl’s with dear friends, Bieber, sharpies, and UFOs. Reach out and touch face.
8) A Mexican Brunchiesta surrounded by the greatest friends in the world. Thanks Chelsea and Laura.
10) A relaxing evening with Sara and Fawn, where I found I can make Sara prepare me just about any meal if I ask for it–including ICE CREAM CAKE ON THE SPOT.
All in all, thirty wasn’t too bad and I guess I’m not really dreading being 30. Or 31. Or 32. Or . . .
(I did exclude all the One Tree Hill I watched. It was an embarrassingly large number of episodes.)