My totally awesome friend Erin assigned me the letter “A” for this meme. And I am abiding (mostly because . . . I asked.).
Now, I must name ten things I LOVE that begins with the letter “A” and ten things I hate that begin with the letter “A” . . .
1) Adrienne. I love myself. Obviously. Okay, I couldn’t help that.
2) Avocados. They taste good, look cool, have an awesome texture, and are the most beautiful color in the world. What is there not to love?!
3) Angling. Yes, I like to fish. I think it is relaxing. I usually catch and release, but a few times I have attempted to filet the fish. This didn’t work out too well and so now I am back to only catch and release.
4) Animals. Vague, but I really do love all animals.
5) Arm wrestling. I suck at it, but I’m always up for the challenge.
6) Art. Again, very vague. But it seems like a lot of A-words are very vague. Including Adrienne. But I like all forms of art, except for people that try too hard to be artsy.
7) Academics. I am a nerd.
8) Alphabet Soup. I haven’t had it in forever, but I really like it. (Okay, this is harder than I thought.).
9) Anteaters. They look funny. See also Armadillos.
10) Angst. Why not?
1) Altoids. Not a fan of the curiously strong. Not at all.
2) Assholes. Can’t stand them. But who can?
3) Aliens. I don’t hate them, and I find the thought of life on other planets to be comforting . . . but they still scare me.
4) ACDC. Just not a fan.
5) Applications, Job. They are just annoying.
6) Annoying People. Namely: loud chewers, makers of random mouth noises, pokers.
7) Aardvarks. I just randomly decided to hate them. They’ve never done me wrong . . . YET.
8) Assassination. Just not cool.
9) Afghan Hounds. They look like Fabio. ‘Nuff said.
10) Adrienne. I also hate myself sometimes. Okay, not really. But I needed the balance.